Sunday, December 23, 2012

Saturday Reads...A Little Late: His Christmas Wish by Marquita Valentine...

Saturday reads is a Meme hosted here on Scorching Book Reviews. Here we tell readers the book we have read this week that has captured our hearts the most. It could be a new read, an old read or one not out just yet.


This weeks pick is.....
His Christmas Wish (Holland Springs, #2.5)
There's no time like the Present...
War Hero, Joaquin Morales, returns to Holland Springs after years of 
estrangement from his family...and his wife. His new mission: To convince 
his wife that they have a Future together. 
Falling in love with her husband for the second time was *not* a part of Sage Caswell's plans for the Holiday Season. She's convinced that what they had belongs in the Past.
With the help of a little Christmas magic (and a well-timed snowstorm), 
can Joaquin and Sage's dreams come true?

My Review

I am a HUGE fan of Marquita Valentine. His Christmas Wish was perfect to satisfy my need for a short sexy read that has love, laughter, tears, a sweet heroine, a hot ex-soldier, some even hotter sex and a HEA that left a smile on my face!! ;p  I have to say that out of all the Christmas stories I have read, this is definitely my favorite!! 

Now it's your turn!! What book this week has captured your heart? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Saturday Reads post, or share your ‘read’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see the cover you choose. Thanks!


    

   


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment