Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reviewed: Marked by Aline Hunter...BEST OF THE BEST rating...


Marked (The Wolf's Den, #1)
Chloe Bryant doesn’t know what to expect when she enters The Wolf’s Den. Drawn to the werewolf tattoo parlor for reasons she can’t explain, she soon discovers the sexy man from her dreams isn’t a figment of her imagination. Not only is Jackson Donovan real, but he explains the dreams they shared are due to their destined mating. It can’t be possible. She’s not a werewolf. Even if he swears the mark on her wrist indicates otherwise.Jackson is stunned to discover the beautiful minx from his dreams isn’t a full-blooded werewolf but a Halfling. The only way to uncover Chloe’s past is to stake a claim to her future. By taking the delectable female into his bed, he’ll unlock every secret she has to hide -- as well as awaken the passion she’s tucked away for too long -- by exploring her mind, body and soul one sweet inch at a time.
I love when a book can pull you in with an interesting story and great characters that make you not want to stop reading, have you forgetting all sense of time, and leaves you  smiling and wanting more.  Marked was definitely one of those books and another AWESOME read from Aline Hunter. I'm so addicted to her stories. She writes some of most swoon~worthy shifter males and her females are pretty awesome too. Her stories make my heart melt with the depth of emotion between the heroes and heroines. 

I love how the mates find each other through their shared dreams first.  Jackson *sigh* 
I loved his character. He was the perfect Alpha male~strong, smart, protective, charming, arrogant, but at the same time so sweet to Chloe!!  Chloe was so cute~I loved the differences in her human side and her wolf side. She was a great character. Oh... and the sex scenes were KILLER HOT. WOW...Aline sure knows how to write dirty~talking males!! lol ;p And she also knows how to write some of the best heart~pounding, sweat inducing, glasses fogging sex scenes that I have ever read. Whew!! lol  Definitely a pantie soaking read!! The things that Jackson says and does to Chloe~*sigh*

Such an interesting story~I was immediately sucked in. I was definitely not ready for the book to end.  Oh..and that epilogue...what a teaser. Rachel and Declan are going to be so much fun to read. Cannot wait!! I'm also interested in finding out more about Shane. 

Marked definitely left me wanting more. Aline has me hooked on yet another of her series and I couldn't be happier.  Just the right amount of heart~melting romance, smoking hot sex,  lovable characters, drama, suspense, mystery, laughter, and a HEA!!

I can always tell a great book when after I'm finished reading, I'm still thinking about the story and characters and have trouble moving on to another book.  So good!!  Definitely a keeper to be reread!!

BEST OF THE BEST rating.

***Copy provided by Ellora's Cave~thank you so much!! 

       

  



2 comments:

  1. Great review. Love it when a book suck you in. I have one of her books. I need to read it soon. love your 1st photos on top on the side. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Yeah, I miss my man candy pics!! What's better than 2 sexy men wrapped in lights?? lol ;p

      Delete