Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Reads: Mackenzie Family Christmas by Jennifer Ashley...

Saturday reads is a Meme hosted here on Scorching Book Reviews. Here we tell readers the book we have read this week that has captured our hearts the most. It could be a new read, an old read or one not out just yet.

This weeks pick is.....
A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (Highland Pleasures, #4.5)
The Mackenzies gather for a clan Christmas and New Year's in Scotland. In the chaos of preparations for the celebration--the first of Hart and Eleanor's married life--one of Ian's Ming bowls gets broken, and the family scrambles to save the day. Daniel busily runs a betting ring for everything from the time Eleanor's baby will arrive to whether Mac's former-pugilist valet can win a boxing match to who will be the first of the many guests to be caught under the mistletoe. Ian begins a new obsession, and Beth fears the loss of one of his precious bowls has made him withdraw once more into his private world. 
~~~~~~~~
I am a HUGE HUGE fan of Jennifer Ashley and of this series. This was such an AWESOME book!!! SO FREAKING GOOD!!! I just LOVED every single thing about it and didn't want to put it down and I definitely didn't want it to end. When I was finished reading, I  just wanted to reread it again and then go back and reread the series from the beginning!! 

Now it's your turn!! What book this week has captured your heart? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Saturday Reads post, or share your ‘read’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see the cover you choose. Thanks!


    

 

 
  

6 comments:

  1. Ooh..I currently have this on my Kindle. Have heard so much about Jennifer Ashley, but haven't read her yet. Definitely moving this up my TBR list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is so good!! I think that you will like her. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to read! :)

      Delete
  2. Love Jennifer Ashley's books--can't wait to pick up this one! So glad that you've enjoyed this one!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I love her too. This was such an AWESOME book from her. :)

      Delete
  3. Look forward to your review. I will have to do this meme some day. Love the new blog the colors and your yummy banner. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..you should definitely do this meme ~ it is so much fun!! Thanks for the comments about my blog~I was jealous since you did such an AWESOME job on yours that it made me want to change mine!! lol :)

      Delete