Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lusting For Covers: A Gift From Tiffany's by Melissa Hill...

Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.  

Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there. 

(OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help you readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 
                  This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Here's my candidate for the week:

A Gift from Tiffany's
When Ethan Greene lost his wife to cancer, he never thought he would be able to replace her… until one woman stepped in and showed him how to be happy again.  Now, on a romantic Christmas trip to New York City, he has a plan to show Vanessa just how important she is to him, and maybe even give his daughter, Daisy, a complete family again. He’s going to propose with a perfect ring from Tiffany’s. Gary Knowles and his girlfriend Rachel are on the trip-of-a-lifetime in New York, at the most magical time of year. The only thing missing is Gary’s gift for Rachel. On a last-minute Christmas Eve visit to Tiffany’s, he quickly picks out a charm bracelet for her, and heads back to their hotel. But, in a moment, one small mistake changes everything.

Why this cover??

Since it is getting closer to Christmas, I decided to feature a Christmas themed cover for a book that I can't wait to read. I just love everything about this cover. I love the wintery snow falling scene. I love the embracing couple in the background. I love that you can see the city in the background, but it looks like the couple is in their own little world. I love the bridge over the water and of course, I love the heart charm hanging from the ribbon. I especially love the blurb. This book sounds so good.

  

   


Now it's your turn!! What cover are you currently lusting for? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Lusting for Covers post, or share your ‘lust’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see the cover you choose. Thanks!



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, LOVE! Thanks for sharing this one--I want to dive right into this cover! It's so cozy (in that, yes, the couple seem to be in their own world, though I'm sure it's cold due to the obvious snow and cute! I'll definitely have to add this one to my list!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this cover. I chose a Christmas themed book this time instead of half~naked man covers!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the cover! Sounds so good almost wanted to cry reading the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I want to read this so bad. I was able to get the publisher to send me a paperback copy for review~can't wait!! :0)

      Delete