Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday Reads: Omega Mine by Aline Hunter...

Saturday reads is a Meme hosted here on Scorching Book Reviews. Here we tell readers the book we have read this week that has captured our hearts the most. It could be a new read, an old read or one not out just yet.

This weeks pick is.....
Omega Mine (Alpha and Omega Series, #1)
A bond forged in blood. Fealty given to the one he desires above all others. Graced with the ability to shift into any form, Diskant Black is the absolute authority when it comes to New York shifters, and as the Omega of the city, his word is law. Protecting the shifter races is more than a job, it's a predisposition ingrained since birth-nothing is more important. Until a chance encounter with a tiny female sets fire to his blood, brings him to his knees and turns his world upside down. Ava Brisbane is more than he bargained for in a mate-beautiful, fragile...human. If he wants to keep her by his side, he'll have to sacrifice a portion of his soul to establish a bond that can never be broken. Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be worse. Shepherds-hunters of all the shifter races-have arrived in New York. To protect the woman he can't live without, Diskant will have to stand against those who have come to start a war.


One Word: Diskant *sigh*  I am absolutely in LOVE with this book and I cannot wait to read book #2 (Enemy Mine). I have know idea how I missed this book and I'm so glad that it was recommended to me. Definitely one of the best shifter romances that I have read. It had everything that I look for in a paranormal read!!  The sex scenes had me glasses fogging up they were so hot!! ;)  Just an AWESOME book~definitely recommend!! 

Now it's your turn!! What book this week has captured your heart? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Saturday Reads post, or share your ‘read’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see the cover you choose. Thanks!




  

   


 
  

6 comments:

  1. Now I'm definitely pushing this up my TBR list!! I've had this book for a while now, but just never got to it. I've heard great things about it so I'll definitely be reading it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good!! Let me know when you get a chance to read what you think.

      Delete
  2. Sounds good! Love the blog!
    Hugs,
    Krystal Shannan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the nice words about my blog!! Thanks for the follow also. I cannot wait to read A Very Russian Christmas! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, this one sounds good!

    Thanks for joining in the meme

    Nix
    Scorching Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a great book. I'm reading the second book in the series now and I am loving it also.

      Delete