Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lusting For Covers: Infinite Betrayal by Gayle Donnelly & Robyn MacKenzie...

Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.  

Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there. 

(OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help you readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 
                  This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

Here's my candidate for the week:
Book one in the Blood Feud series.
Mina Roarke has always been told she is special. In what way, she’s never fully understood…until circumstances lead her down a path of adrenaline-charged danger and blazing sexual heat, and introduce her to a world she never knew existed.
Mathias, a warrior for a secret shifter race known as the Coteri, has been ordered to protect Mina at all costs. Although his oath to protect her is paramount, can he rein in his animal instincts long enough to avoid claiming the one person he’s forbidden to have?
Reader Advisory: This book contains brief scenes of torture with explicit sexual overtones that some readers might find offensive. (hee~hee these warnings always crack me up!!)

Why this cover??

Holy sex~pack!! (oh...sorry I meant six~pack *coughcough* ) Two words: LEATHER PANTS!! lol ;)  I was going to pick a Christmas cover but then I happen to see this one and there wasn't even a doubt as to what one I was going to choose!! This is one sexy man~cover *drools* Love that he is wearing a necklace. All joking aside~I like the blurb for this book and I'm looking forward to reading. I added to my TBR mountain but until I get a chance to read, I have been ogling this cover on the sidebar of my blog!! :) 

Now it's your turn!! What cover are you currently lusting for? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Lusting for Covers post, or share your ‘lust’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see the cover you choose. Thanks!

          

  

 


6 comments:

  1. *Thud* Oh God. Leather Pants. Sexy-manly necklace. SEX-PACK! *Dies* :D Love, just love!

    I'm definitely adding this one to my list--thanks for sharing, I don't know how I missed this one!

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. LOL...I know right!! Have a great day!!

      Delete
  2. I almost posted a cover too with sexy hero in leater pants but since all 3 books in series is out and cover are all hot posted as sexy series. First TBQ has a awesome cover and blurb now you too. There is a lot of sexiness going on today. OMG love this cover! Yay the necklace, lesthers pants and "Sex Abs" are doing for me too. Awesome find! Checking this book out! I also find how sexy he is standing and has the woods behind hhim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Oh.he is standing in the woods?? LOL...just kidding. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night!! :)

      Delete
  3. I surely love this cover...it is HOT!!! I definitely think its going into my TBR pile for sure though! I just love the necklace....that is way too sexy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Lol..I thought I was the only one who was going to like him with the necklace!! LOL Have a great night. :)

      Delete