Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2: 25 Days of Holiday Romances: The Bite Before Christmas by Jeaniene Frost & Lynsay Sands...


The Bite Before Christmas (Argeneau, #15.5; Night Huntress, #6.5)
In Lynsay Sands' "The Gift," Katricia Argeneau knows grey-eyed cop Teddy Brunswick is her life mate. She just needs to convince him they belong together, and being snowbound in a secluded cabin will make this a Christmas neither will forget. 

It's "Home for the Holidays" in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. Cat and Bones may long to wrap presents and set up a tree, but this Christmas, an evil vampire and long-buried family secrets will threaten to take a bite out of their holiday cheer..


***From now until 12/31/12 this is on SALE for $0.99
at both Amazon and B&N!!!

                

  

 

2 comments:

  1. I Think I just brought this home in PB from CA that my mom gave me. Ilove all your holiday books on your side bar. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I haven't read this one yet and I don't know why because it has been out for a while. I love Cat and Bones!! :)

      Delete