Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 17: 25 Days Of Holiday Romances: His Christmas Wish by Marquita Valentine...


His Christmas Wish (Holland Springs, #2.5)
There's no time like the Present...
War Hero, Joaquin Morales, returns to Holland Springs after years of estrangement from his family...and his wife. His new mission: To convince his wife that they have a Future together.
Falling in love with her husband for the second time was *not* a part of Sage Caswell's plans for the Holiday Season. She's convinced that what they had belongs in the Past.
With the help of a little Christmas magic (and a well-timed snowstorm), can Joaquin and Sage's dreams come true?

I've been a huge fan of Marquita Valentine ever since reading Twice Tempted. She is not only a talented writer but also a wonderful person and I'm so glad to know her. My adoration of Marquita and her work continues to grow with each new release. 

Wow...His Christmas Wish was such an incredible story!! It was a heartwarming sexy read that I totally enjoyed. I just devoured this book~it was so good!! I couldn't put it down until the end because I had to see Joaquin and Sage get their HEA. And I absolutely loved their HEA!! I so wish that this book was longer because I wanted more of Joaquin and Sage. Joaquin was so sexy and charming and Sage was so sweet and their sex scenes definitely fogged up my glasses. lol ;p   

Just a perfect story with everything that I look for in a great read. This is without a doubt going into my keeper pile to be reread. His Christmas Wish is perfect to satisfy my need for a short read that has love, laughter, tears, a sweet heroine, a hot ex-soldier, some even hotter sex and a HEA that leaves a smile on my face !! ;p 

I have to say that out of all the Christmas stories I have read, this is definitely my favorite!! 

BEST OF THE BEST rating!!

***Copy provided by Marquita Valentine~Thank you so much!!

              

  


1 comment: