Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18: 25 Days Of Holiday Romances: Rescuing Christmas (Anthology) by Catherine Mann...


Rescuing Christmas
**Home for Christmas by Catherine Mann**
Information from Ms Mann's newsletter: For those of you who enjoyed 
my Wingmen Warrior series, this story features Zach Dawson's daughter Shelby, 
all grown up and ready for her own happily ever after with a flyboy!
Shelby Conrad has had more than her fair share of silent nights. But even

 though her husband, Tech Sergeant Alex Conrad, is coming home in time for Christmas, Shelby isn't sure he's in time to save their marriage. Can a road trip to deliver three shelter dogs to their new homes teach the couple that the most precious gift of all is hope?

Oh...How I loved this book!!! This story really got me right from the beginning. I just wanted to wrap Alex and Shelby up in a hug. They loved each other so much and were hurting so deeply that their emotions practically leaped off the pages. I was hurting right along with them. 

One of my absolute favorite books and hero from Catherine Mann is Under Siege with Zach Dawson. I adore him!! I have reread his book more times than I can count and continue to enjoy it just as much as the first time. I was so excited to read that Catherine was writing the story of Shelby~Zach's daughter. I was so happy to read about Zach and Julia again and how their life had progressed from Under Siege

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that Shelby didn't end up with her high school boyfriend after everything that they had went through. But Alex quickly won me over and I just loved him. I especially loved him with Shelby and I was so rooting for their HEA. Shelby was such a great character and I couldn't get enough of her and Alex. 

Home For Christmas definitely brought me to tears but I was so happy with the ending that those tears were definitely worth it!! Just another awesome story from Catherine Mann that is definitely going into my keeper pile to be reread. This book is also a perfect example of why I am such a HUGE fan and continually look forward to each new release.  Reading Home For Christmas makes me want to go back and reread Under Siege.  

BEST OF THE BEST rating!

***ARC obtained per Catherine Mann and Harlequin~Thank you so much!! :)

              

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment