Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reviewed: Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell...

Will a week of seduction...
Desperate to save her sister's life, Sidonie Forsythe has agreed to submit herself to a terrible fate: Beyond the foreboding walls of Castle Craven, a notorious, hideously scarred scoundrel will take her virtue over the course of seven sinful nights. Yet instead of a monster, she encounters a man like no other. And during this week, she comes to care for Jonas Merrick in ways that defy all logic—even as a dark secret she carries threatens them both.
...Spark a lifetime of passionate surrender?
Ruthless loner Jonas knows exactly who he is. Should he forget, even for a moment, the curse he bears, a mere glance in the mirror serves as an agonizing reminder. So when the lovely Sidonie turns up on his doorstep, her seduction is an even more delicious prospect than he originally planned. But the hardened outcast is soon moved by her innocent beauty, sharp wit, and surprising courage. Now as dangerous enemies gather at the gate to destroy them, can their new, fragile love survive?

This is the first book that I have read from Anna Campbell. Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed was such a great story. It had everything that I look for in a book and I was so glad that I read it. There was romance, a virgin heroine, a scarred hero, hot sexing on a desk as well as in bed, conflict, suspense, secrets, heartache and a HEA!! 
I was pulled into the story right from the beginning and was entertained through to the epilogue!! And it was such a cute epilogue!! I didn't want it to end.
I absolutely loved Jonas!! He was such a sweet, tormented, broken, lonely soul and I just couldn't help but want to hug him!! I loved the way he treated Sidonie and the sweet names that he called her in Italian. I liked Sidonie but she got on my nerves a little in the way she treated Jonas~especially in the beginning. 
An entertaining read that I would definitely recommend. I look forward to reading more from Anna Campbell and especially look forward to reading the rest of this series. 4 out of 5 rating.

***ARC obtained per NetGalley~Thank you so much!! 

Anna Campbell Website
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment