Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reviewed Alone Time by Lauren Dane...

Alone Time (Visits to Petal, #1)
Visits to Petal will be bonus chapters that will accompany the print releases of all new Petal/Chase books. They’ll be continuing stories of the characters you’ve met already, just brief glimpses into their lives (and nope, not standalone). The first one will come out in September 2012, coinciding with the print release of ONCE AND AGAIN. The chapters will appear at the end of the print book and also be available in digital formats from Samhain and other bookstores!
Visits to Petal, Part 1 – ALONE TIME
It’s date night in Petal, Georgia, and Nathan, Matt and Shane have some long-awaited alone time with their women and they’re not about to let that opportunity go.
Warning: This free story is bonus material for readers of the Chase brothers and Petal, Georgia, series and is not intended to be standalone.

Thanks Lauren for allowing me to revisit my favorite characters!! I love Shane and Cassie along with Matt and Tate!! Such a great quick read!! Makes me want to reread this series from the beginning!!! The Chase Brothers were the first series that I read from Lauren Dane and made me the HUGE fan that I am of hers. After all the books that I have read, this series remains one of my favorites that I continue to reread and Lauren definitely remains one of my favorite authors. I will never stop wanting more of the Chase Brothers series anyway I can get it!!! 
BEST OF THE BEST rating. 


Giving ChaseTaking ChaseChasedMaking Chase

OnceandAgain_rev300

No comments:

Post a Comment