Friday, September 14, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow...

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the Week: Do you listen to music while writing reviews or do you need quiet? 

I usually always have music on when I'm writing my reviews. Sometimes it is out of necessity because my hubby is a gamer and his Play Station is in the same room as our computer. 
So, he is constantly talking to whoever he is playing online.(drives me crazy!!!)  So, normally, 
I'm listening to music to drown him out!! LOL  My choice has lately been Maroon 5's Overexposed CD.  I have some mad crazy love for Adam Levine!!! ;) (not in the creepy stalkerish way though!!) LOL 
 


Now it's your turn!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!



12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping - delighted to return the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and following me, I follow you by GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure..Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, Adam Levine, yummy! <3
    I usually have music playing while I'm on the computer too, unless I'm having a hard time concentrating. Though Facebook or Twitter is usually to blame for that. lol

    Thanks for joining in the Follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when I'm writing a review I can't look at Facebook or Twitter or I will get sucked in and hours will go by before I even realize it!! LOL But music definitely!! Thanks for stopping by. I haven't participated in this one for a while so it was good to start again!! Have a great weekend!! :)

      Delete
  4. He is too damn hot! A little on the skinny side but I can work with that!

    I usually have music on too, but mine is because i love it so damn much!

    New follower

    Amanda

    Lets Get Romantical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. LOL..he is skinny but he does have muscles and those sexy tatts!!! *sigh* LOL

      Delete
  5. I could put up with my hubby chatting online but cannot listen to music although i prefer quiet to get my thoughts in order. I love listening to music at work though.

    Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I can't listen to music while I'm reading~need total quiet for that but I do like to listen while writing my reviews!! My hubs is just talks really loud and laughs and make jokes, so it it very distracting!!! LOL :) Have a great rest of the weekend!!

      Delete
  6. Hahaha. My hubby used to be big into gaming However, he has Xbox 360. Now he is back in school so he sits on his laptop doing homework while I write a review on the main computer and all the kids are fast asleep. lol. I could talk to him but I am selfish and need my music time at the end of the day.
    Thanks for stopping by my page. I love the changes you have made with your blog.
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Thanks~I love your avatar!!! I love to listen to music while writing my reviews but I can't go onto Twitter or Facebook ot I will never get anything written. LOL For reading I need total quiet. Thanks again for stopping by and for the compliment towards my blog~I'm constantly changing it!! LOL Have a great night!! :)

      Delete