Saturday, September 22, 2012

Reviewed: Hot Ink by Ranae Rose...

Hot Ink
Mina never meant to fall for her sexy tattoo artist, Eric, or to become a model. But when she's asked to pose in a photo shoot for the Hot Ink tattoo studio, she can't say no. She finally gets a look at Eric's tattoos when they're cajoled into posing together, and in a few breathtaking moments, an on-camera kiss turns the passion they're asked to fake into something very real, leaving them both wanting more. The only problem is that Mina's not the glamour girl she looks like on the Hot Ink posters, or even in a tattoo magazine. She's only twenty-four, but being the sole guardian of her disabled younger sister has left her feeling much older. Will Eric still be interested when he gets to know the girl behind the ink and the make-up and finds out that she and her little sister are a package deal?
Hot Ink was a quick, fun, sweet, sexy read that I really liked. The story and characters entertained me from the start and kept me interested till the end. I thought the ending was really cute. Of course, I loved hot, sexy, tattooed Eric, but I also loved Mina and Jess. This books was a perfect read for me because it was not filled will conflict and angst. It was just nice to sit and read a quick story filled with lovable characters and sexy tattoos. LOL ;p This is my first time reading Ranae Rose and I will definitely be looking for more from her. 4 out of 5 rating.

Ranae Rose Website
Goodreads
Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment