Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday...

Untitled
"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly post, hosted by Breaking the Spine, to share the upcoming release I am inpatiently patiently waiting for :) 
This week's "waiting on" choice is: 
tangle of need
Adria, wolf changeling and resilient soldier, has made a break with the past—one as unpredictable in love as it was in war. Now comes a new territory, and a devastating new complication: Riaz, a SnowDancer lieutenant already sworn to a desperate woman who belongs to another.
For Riaz, the primal attraction he feels for Adria is a staggering betrayal. For Adria, his dangerous lone-wolf appeal is beyond sexual. It consumes her. It terrifies her. It threatens to undermine everything she has built of her new life. But fighting their wild compulsion toward one another proves a losing battle.
Their coming together is an inferno…and a melding of two wounded souls who promise each other no commitment, no ties, no bonds. Only pleasure. Too late, they realize that they have more to lose than they ever imagined. Drawn into a cataclysmic Psy war that may alter the fate of the world itself, they must make a decision that might just break them both.

I am so excited that May is here!!! I can't wait to read this book!! I LOVE this series!! Nalini stated that Hawke and Sienna have huge parts in this book -- WOO-HOO!!! LOL :)

What's your "waiting on" choice this week?


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own "Waiting on" Wednesday post, or share your ‘waiting on’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see what your waiting for. Thanks!  :)

Found "Waiting on" Wednesday  at Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy .

23 comments:

  1. Hi Mariann

    How are you??? I'm dead to say that I have not read these books yet, however I am working on catching up on series in between review books. I'm embarrassed I haven't read these yet because I LOVE her Guild Hunter series.

    Have a wonderful week!!!Thanks for visiting my WoW.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL... I'm good--How are you??? This is a great series--she writes the best stories!! Guild Hunter series is one of my other favorites.
      I just recently found Kristen Ashley so I'm on a reading binge of her books and I am behind on my TBR pile and other reviews so I totally understand. Plus there is a lot of books in this series and you would want to start at the beginning. Have a great week!! :)

      Delete
  3. Yea I need to start reading in between breaks at work! I'm so behind on every series >.< Lol

    Here's mine:
    Velveteen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that is exactly how I feel--my TBR pile is overflowing and I keep adding more books to it that I don't know when I'll have the time to read them. It is a little overwhelming keeping up with everything sometimes!! There are just so many great books being released. Have a great rest of the week and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
    2. I know, I keep telling myself that I wont add anymore to my TBR List, but then someone reviews a great book, or I find a book that appeals to me, and I just can't help it! >.< Lol

      You have a great rest of the week also :D

      Delete
  4. Haven't read Nalini's other books, just the Guild Hunter ones! I know a lot of people like these though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this series is soooo good!! Just as good as Guild Hunter series just in a different way. I don;t think you would be disappointed.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Great Pick! I know what we will be reading this month. I can not wait to read about Hawke and Sienna too.

    Here is my
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-tangle-of-need-by.html

      Delete
    2. Yeah can't wait!!! Hawke is my fave and I love him with Sienna!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Mariann!!!
    I got Slave to sensation at home, but never took the time to read it!!! I'm a bit late with this series LOL Great pick!
    BTW, I love every pictures on your blog (O.O) Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I love Nalini Singh's writing. Her books are so good!! Can't wait for this one!! Have a great rest of the week!! Thanks about the pictures--I am constantly changing my blog around. LOL :)

      Delete
  7. This sounds really good. I want to check out this series now. I'm so behind on all the things I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad I'm not the only one behind in their reading!! LOL This is an awesome series!!

      Delete
  8. I haven't these books, but I've heard a lot of great things about them. I really should check it out. So many books... so little time... ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I followed you back! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for stopping by. This is such a great series--you should definitely add to your TBR pile!! :) Love your blog!!

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of this series before, but I like lone wolves :P
    Love your WoW picture. Really sexy!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I love this series--she is such a great writer!! Hawke is one of the best ALPHA wolves that I have read and I can't wait for his parts in this book!! :)

      Delete
  10. Great pick! I've been hearing great things about Nalini Singh, I must pick up one of her books soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. You definitely should try her books--she is an awesome writer with 2 great series!!! I don't think you will be disappointed!! Have a great weekend!! :)

      Delete
  11. I've seen this one a ton. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a lot of people are waiting for this one!! Her books are so good!! Can't wait!! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete