Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Currently Reading: Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley...

Untitled-53
Indy Savage, cop's daughter, rock chick and used bookstore owner, has been in love with Lee Nightingale, once bad boy, now the man behind Nightingale Investigations, since she was five years old. No matter what ingenious schemes Indy used to capture his attention, Lee never showed an interest and Indy finally gave up. Now Indy's employee, Rosie, has lost a bag of diamonds and bad guys are shooting at him. When Indy gets involved, Lee is forced to help. Complicating matters, Lee has decided he's interested, Indy's decided she's not. But she can't seem to keep Lee out of her life when she's repeatedly stun gunned, kidnapped and there are car bombs exploding (not to mention she's finding dead bodies).
Indy's best bet is to solve the mystery of the diamonds before Lee. Lee's challenge is to keep Indy alive and, at the same time, win back her heart.


Kristen Ashley is killing me!!! LOL She has ruined me for all other authors!! Other books just pale in comparison to hers. 

I'm at 19% on Kindle in Rock Chick --Book #1 and I am absolutely freaking loving it!!!!  I don't know what character I love more India or Lee.  India is so great--just love her and Lee is so Badass!! I'm just loving the whole concept of this story. Such a fun read so far!! I can already tell this will be a definite reread for me and another BEST OF THE BEST rating. 

4 comments:

  1. I loved this book! Have you read any of her other books? I am addicted to KA at the moment.

    Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally addicted to Kristen Ashley's books!!! I am serious when I say she has ruined me for all other authors!!! I'm working my way thru the Rock Chick series right now. I have read the Burg' series, Dream Man series, and Colorado Mountain series and have LOVED every single one!!! She writes the best epilogues I have ever read!! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I LOVE YOUR BANNER!! Blog is looking amazing!!! I will start on this series as soon as I finish a few other books in her other series or do you think I should start on this one ASAP. Love KA!!! Hero Heroes are so addicting!!! Have a nice week babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for compliment on blog!! What are the other books you have to read of hers??? She definitely writes some of the best characters I have ever read!!! I love how she can make you totally hate the hero and then fall madly in love with him later in the book!!! :)
      You have a good rest of the week also.

      Delete