Monday, January 7, 2013

Reviewed: Infinite Betrayal by Gayle Donnelly and Robyn Mackenzie...5 out of 5 rating...


Infinite Betrayal (Blood Feud Series, #1)
Book one in the Blood Feud series.
Mina Roarke has always been told she is special. In what way, she’s never fully understood…until circumstances lead her down a path of adrenaline-charged danger and blazing sexual heat, and introduce her to a world she never knew existed.
Mathias, a warrior for a secret shifter race known as the Coteri, has been ordered to protect Mina at all costs. Although his oath to protect her is paramount, can he rein in his animal instincts long enough to avoid claiming the one person he’s forbidden to have?
Reader Advisory: This book contains brief scenes of torture with explicit sexual overtones that some readers might find offensive.
Wow...here is another series that has hooked me with the first book and I cannot wait for more!! Infinite Betrayal has been a favorite of mine for a while strictly because of the cover. But now it is a favorite of mine because of the story and characters as well!! It was so much more than I expected and I loved every second of it!! I couldn't put it down!! 

Of course, I absolutely loved Mathias. Not only was he a protective, cocky, sweet, hot, sex~god, but he was also funny!! I loved the back and forth between him, Talon and Tre~so funny!! I loved Mathias and Mina together~such a great couple!! Mina was also a great character and she was definitely put through the ringer in this book. I felt so bad for her because she had been lied to by the people she cared about most. Everyone in her life kept secrets and lied to her from the beginning. I don't know how she was able to handle that and forgive most of them so easily. I could totally understand her feeling betrayed the most by Chloe and not being able to forgive her by the end of the book. I am so looking forward to the next book!! I can't wait to see what happens with Talon and Chloe and I'm definitely looking forward to more of Mathias and Mina. I loved the ending but there was still a lot of things left open or to be continued into the next book. 

Such an awesome story that capture my interest from the beginning and entertained me to the point that I lost myself in the story and characters. I had such a great time reading Infinite Betrayal. It was everything that I look for in a book for my keeper pile. 

There were so many twists and turns and secrets and lies being told that I was biting my nails waiting for what was going to happen when Mina found everything out. So good!!  5 out of 5 rating!!

***Copy provided by Ellora's Cave. Thank you!! :) 


        

  


2 comments:

  1. Great review. Got it on my TBR list ever since your LFC pick. Love the cover and sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mariann!! We hope you enjoy Book 2 ~ Infinite Surrender!

    ReplyDelete