Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reviewed: Dance With Me by Hayden Braeburn...3 out of 5 rating...


Dance With Me (The Everetts of Tyler, #1)Champion ballroom dancer Katerina Nemecek pushed the love of her life away when he offered to save her studio from foreclosure. She loved him despite the secrecy surrounding their relationship, but she refused to take advantage of him or his wealth.
When Kat and Mason's relationship finally goes public, it sets in motion a plan to keep them apart. Can they survive the firestorm to dance together forever?
 Mason Everett wants nothing more than to share his life, his family, and his fortune with Kat, but keeping her a secret was the only way he could keep her safe. He'd rather hide her away than chance losing her.

Dance With Me was such an enjoyable read. I really liked Mason and Katerina and I loved how he protected her and tried to keep her safe and was also willing to help her with her studio. But even though I liked them, I had trouble connecting with them individually and as a couple. They just didn't draw me into their story. I think that I would have been able to connect with them more if the story started out a little earlier in their relationship. I did feel bad for what happened to Mason and I loved the way Hayden wrote how affected he was by it.  

I liked Cassidy and Dylan and I can't wait for their book. There were a lot of secondary characters that were involved in the story and I felt like I was missing out on the importance of them~like they already had their story told in a previous book.  

Dance With Me was a short, fun, easy read with likable characters and sex scenes that were pretty hot. And I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending. The whole last chapter was so good!! I will definitely be looking for more from Hayden. I think that I am going to have to reread this book again at some point and see if my opinion changes. 

3 out of 5 rating!!

***Copy provided by Hayden Braeburn~Thanks so much!! :) 

        

  


No comments:

Post a Comment