I'm so excited to be a part of the Dark Waltz Blog Tour!! Please help me welcome A.M. Hargrove as she shares a Guest Post and Giveaway for Dark Waltz. I'm reading this book now and I'm absolutely loving it!! Love this cover!! A.M. Hargrove is a new-to-me author and I have quickly become a big fan!! Be sure to click on the banner above to follow the rest of the blog tour.
10 Best Things About Jurek...by Liasare
- His temper. Okay, everyone will say I’m nuts. But...when I piss him off, he always...and I mean always *huge grin* repents. In the best way possible. And you know what I mean ladies.
- His super mojo powers. I mean, what’s not to love about that, right? I come in from a tough workout and he’s there with those magical hands and, well, what can I say? *wink*
- Those freakin’ eyes. Oh, yeah, you heard me...I didn’t acutally drop the f-bomb. He’s wearing me down with his constant correction on my terrible language. But getting back to his eyes. One look at them and I turn into Jello. You ought to see them for yourselves. On second thought, nevermind. I really don’t want to share.
- His hair. Yeah...it’s long, dark and let me tell you...I could wrap my fingers in it all day long. I adore his hair. (I just had a thought...if he could hear me now, his ego would grow to the size of an elephant. So whatever you do, do NOT let this get out. I couldn’t deal with that. That man can be so...well you know how he is!)
- His tatts. I know, they’re not tattoos. They’re markings, but for so long I called them tatts so I still call them that. They’re effin’ awesome. You should see them in person. And that one on his hip...don’t EVEN get me started.
- His exotic scent. Seriously...if I could replicate it and sell it, I’d be a billionaire. I can tell you about it till the sun burns out, but you can’t possibly conceive it until you actually experience it. It’s like a freakin’ drug.
- His abs and that damn vee. That’s all I’ll say about that. You get the picture.
- His mouth...I’m not sure if I can even tell you, but ladies, you should be drooling if you’re not. Enough said.
- His voice. It comes close to putting me in a trance and he doesn’t even try.
- And the VERY BEST thing of all is when he looks at me when we’re...okay, I probably can’t say that here. But that really is the best.
There are so many more that it would take pages...like he is always bringing me little gifts. He whispers things to me that make me blush
(no I’m not going to share those with you here). He super protective of me. I know it’s very alpha, but ladies, I LOVE that about him. So I’m just gonna stop here. If you haven’t figured it out by now, there isn’t much about that man that I’m not crazy over, so thanks for letting me share them with you.
Category: ADULT Romance…NOT appropriate for young readers.(Caution: Major STEAM ahead)
Dark Waltz--A sizzling legend of loss, lust and love.
It’s the year 2030 and the human population has been annihilated by a virulent form of small pox. Liasare Davidson is desperately searching for her brother, who has been missing for three months. It’s been eighteen years since she was evacuated from Earth and she is horrified to see it’s become a cesspool of unimaginable things.
In her quest to find her brother, she meets Jurek, a powerful and enigmatic being that frightens her, yet she is unable to resist. When things begin to unfold between them, they both discover a paralyzing truth that puts Liasare at grave risk. She must make a choice to join Jurek and find her brother or fulfill a role she believes she is ill equipped to undertake.