Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reviewed: Bo & Reika by R.E. Butler...4 out of 5 rating...


She's on the run for her life ...
As a child, she-wolf healer Reika Snow was promised as a mate to three were-lynxes to prevent a war between her pack and the lynx clan. Her freedom is coming to an end as her twenty-third birthday arrives. With her bleak future as the subjugated bride of the three males looms near, she does the only thing she can think of ... she runs. With the lynxes hot on her tail, the only thing she can do is pray she can find safety, somewhere.
He's not going to let her get far ...
Bo Elliot, highly ranked member of the Tressel wolf pack, rescues a she-wolf from the claws of three were-lynxes as they attempt to capture her. When she awakens, he's surprised to find himself staring into the beautiful blue eyes of his truemate. With his bum leg, Bo doesn't want to tie Reika down to a wounded male like himself by acknowledging that they're mates, but he vows to set her free from the lynxes and give her back her life. It will take every trick in Bo's book to keep Reika from taking off on her own in a misguided attempt to spare him from getting tangled up in the hot mess of her life, but Bo will do anything for his truemate, even if it means walking away once she's free.
This book contains a scarred wolf with a heart of gold, a she-wolf healer who wants to protect her truemate at any cost, and a wolf-on-lynx battle that will determine where Reika spends the rest of her life. Readers should expect possessive werewolves, passionate sex, neck biting, and the kind of horniness that only the full moon can bring. 
This has quickly become one of my favorite series. R.E. Butler has such a way of telling her stories that allow the reader to escape into this wonderful world she created. The stories are well written and entertaining and filled with such lovable interesting characters that you just can't help but root for their HEA. I fall more in love with these characters with each new story. This was definitely one of my favorites of the series along with Jason & Cadence and Linus & The Angel. 

I have been waiting for Bo's book ever since reading Jason & Cadence and I was so not disappointed!! Bo *sigh*~ Just loved him!! Reika was such a great character~she was the perfect heroine for him. I was immediately drawn to her and her story. The beginning of the book definitely had my heart pounding~so good!! I was pulled right into the story and was nervously waiting for Reika to make her way to Bo. Bo...He was so sweet and caring and he had suffered so much pain with his leg both physically and emotionally.  I loved how Bo and Reika new that they were mates but denied it because bother were trying to protect the other. They just wanted the best for each other. The definitely had some HOT sex!! Oh... and the scene with them outside and Bo with the ice~Yikes!! lol  I loved the scene when Bo tells Reika that she can't lick other men to heal them without him being there with her. So funny. They were so adorable together. 

I loved being able to continue to read about some of my favorite characters~Jason and Cadence, Linus and Karly, Michael and Shyne, and Logan. Oh...I cannot wait for Logan's book next. I am also so interested in Shane and his brothers and I hope that even though they are of a different pack, they will get their own books also. 

Bo's story was definitely worth the wait and I am so looking forward for more in the series. 

4 out of 5 rating!!

***ARC provided by R.E. Butler~Thank you so much!! 

             

  


2 comments:

  1. Great review...you convinced me. It's now sitting on my Kindle. ;o) smiles....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Thanks!! This is a good series. Loved Bo and Reika!! Linus and The Angel is still my fave book and I think Michael & Shyne is my least fave of the series. It is definitely an entertaining series. My fave of all R.E.Butler books is Every Night Forever. Loved that one so much.

      Delete