Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Their Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake...5 out of 5 rating...


Book #3
15728759
Piper Glen is thrilled when Rafe and Kade al Mussad ask her to visit their country on a business trip. Madly attracted to both, the virginal secretary knows that neither of her intensely handsome bosses desires her. But every night she dreams of having them both in her bed, fulfilling her every need.

Rafe and Kade have finally found the perfect woman in Piper. Sweet and funny. Intelligent and strong. Before they can reveal their feelings, the brothers must fulfill an ancient tradition. Every sheikh must steal his bride and share her with his brothers. They have thirty days to convince Piper to love them all forever.

The country of Bezakistan – notorious for its danger…

Sheikh Talib al Mussad knows his villainous cousin seeks to take his throne. If Talib and his brothers fail to convince the beautiful Piper to love them, all will be lost. After meeting Piper, he knows he would risk everything to possess her heart.

Khalil al Bashir has long coveted his cousin’s rule. Without a bride to seal their birthright, his every wish will come true. If Piper falls for them, he will lose everything but Piper can’t love them if she’s dead…
I have to confess that I'm not a big fan of books about Sheikhs and that whole thing, but I am a HUGE fan of Lexi Blake and if anyone can get me to like a book about Sheikhs and virgins, it would definitely be her. lol Not only did Lexi make me like this book...I LOVED LOVED LOVED it and it is definitely me new favorite of the series by far. lol  I just absolutely loved everything about it right from the opening pages. 

I was immediately drawn into the story through Rafe and Kade and especially Piper. I just loved her character. I loved her name and the fact that she was so clumsy. She was adorable. Rafe and Kade where so funny and I found myself laughing-out-loud through most of the book at their antics and the banter between the two of them and then with Tal. So much fun!! I loved that Dex had a small role in this book. 

I loved how Piper, Rafe and Kade met and that Piper had been talking to Tal for awhile but didn't know it was him. I loved it when they all finally got together and I especially loved that Piper didn't take any crap from Tal and let him control her.  Loved the ending. 

Another great addition to the series filled with so much laughter and love that I never wanted it to end. Can't wait for more.

***Copy provided by Lexi Blake. Thanks Chloe :) 

        

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment