Saturday, August 24, 2013

Review: Reclaim My Heart by Donna Fasano...4 out of 5 Rating....


17908032
Sixteen years ago, Tyne Whitlock cut all ties to her past and left town under the shameful shadow of a teenage pregnancy. Now her fifteen-year-old son is in trouble with the law and she is desperate for help. But reaching out to high-powered attorney Lucas Silver Hawk will tear open the heart-wrenching past in ways Tyne never imagined. 

Forced to return to the Delaware Indian community where Lucas was raised, Tyne and Lucas are tempted by the heated passion that consumed them as teens. Tyne rediscovers all the reasons she found this man irresistible, but there are scandalous secrets waiting to be revealed, disgraceful choices made in the past that cannot be denied. Love is a powerful force that could heal them both—if the truth doesn't rip them apart.


This is my first read from Donna Fasano and surely won’t be my last. The blurb and cover caught my attention and I was not disappointed. This was such a great story that captured my interest from the beginning pages. It was sweet and emotional with laughter, tears and especially love along with some spicy sex and a great HEA. What more could a reader really ask for??

I loved reading Zach struggle to become a better person and how he redeemed himself in the end. I also loved how something good came from Zach getting into trouble for not only him but for Tyne and Lucas as well. Lucas saw that he needed to make changes in his life as a result of being back in Wikweko and from being around his Uncle, Tyne and Zach. Tyne had also seen things that needed changing in her life as well. It seemed like they were all just going about their lives but not truly living or understanding what was really important.

I loved the ending and the secondary story with Lucas and his mom. So good!!

I am looking forward to reading more from Donna.

**ARC obtained per NetGalley. Thanks :)

        

  

No comments:

Post a Comment