Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake...4 out of 5 rating...



12349215
Brothers Gavin, Slade, and Dex, fall hard for Gavin’s new secretary, beautiful Hannah Craig. The oil executives know they must give her time to get to know them before she can choose one . . . who will seduce the virgin and keep her for his own. But when a dangerous predator begins stalking the small-town beauty, they work together to protect her, abducting Hannah and spiriting her to an isolated hideaway. Once alone with her, none of them can contain their burning desire. Though Slade and Dex don’t mind sharing, Gavin’s tragic past has put distance between him and his brothers. Now, they’re hoping that not only will Hannah love them back . . . but maybe mend their fractured family.

After overcoming her initial fears, the men teach her wild pleasure she’s never imagined. She grows closer to each, their devotion melting her inhibitions. Hannah finds herself embracing love with all three men—and hoping she can heal Gavin’s wounded soul. But her new found happiness turns to terror when her stalker finds her. Will Gavin, Slade and Dex lose their woman to a menace that threatens everything they hold dear, or will they finally unite to make Hannah theirs forever?
I'm a HUGE fan of Lexi Blake. I love her writing style. This is the first time that I have read anything by Shayla Black and I thoroughly enjoyed the team effort. 

Their Virgin Captive was a good book that definitely entertained me from the start. The ending was especially good and so sweet. I'm so looking forward to the next book in the series. 

I liked how Dex and Slade let Hannah know their feelings for her up front. I really liked them as a trio and then as a foursome when Gavin finally pulled his head out of his ass!! lol   It definitely took me a lot longer to like Gavin for Hannah since he was constantly mean and cruel to her. Although I understood why he was like this, it was still hard to like him and especially hard to see Hannah hurting over it. I felt really bad for her on more than one occasion.  It's a good thing that she had Dex and Slade and I loved how protective they were of her especially with Gavin. I was definitely rooting for these 4 to get their HEA together. 

Lexi and Shayla sure do know how to write some sexy Doms and some spicy hot sex scenes!! Whew!!

Good start to a promising series.  4 out of 5 rating. 

***Copy provided by Lexi Blake.  Thanks Chloe!! :) 

        

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment