Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Reviewed: Packing Heat by Kele Moon...

Packing Heat
Dark and brooding firefighter Brad Archer has spent months denying his attraction to his roommate, Police Officer Gavin Connolly. Gavin is just the kind of guy he likes, tall, tough and buff enough to actually handle Brad’s big size and rough nature.
To hide his real feelings Brad holds the handsome, seemingly straight cop at arms length until a shooting at work leaves Gavin a little too vulnerable to ignore. What starts out as a simple attempt to comfort his roommate blows up into something wild, sexual and wholly unexpected when Gavin wants more from Brad than a strong, firefighter’s shoulder to lean.
The sexual magnetism drawing the two of them together forces secrets to be revealed and though the sex is mind-blowing it may not be worth weathering the storms their relationship could stir up. In order to protect him Brad realizes he loves Gavin enough to let him go. The problem is—The stubborn cop may not let him.

LOVED IT!!!
I love love love this book!!!! What could be better then a story about a sexy cop and an equally sexy firefighter?? LOL  Brad and Gavin *sigh*.  Such a great fun, emotional, sexy, hot, steamy read that I absolutely loved. Packing Heat entertained me from the start and left me smiling at the end. If I wasn't already a HUGE fan of Kele Moon, I definitely would be after reading Packing Heat!!! I highly recommend reading and this will be a definite reread for me. 5 out of 5 rating. :)
I love this cover!!! ;)


Kele Moon Website

No comments:

Post a Comment