Thursday, July 5, 2012

Reviewed Cowboy Outcasts by Stacey Espino...

Callum O’Shea has segregated himself from a world that rejected him since childhood. His older brother, Arden, protected him from life…but even he can only take so much of the isolation.  When a young university student offers to help with Callum’s hog problem in exchange for room and board, he’s not in a financial position to refuse. He’s surprised when she doesn’t judge him for his Tourette’s Syndrome. But he’s learned that good things rarely last.  Hailey Watson tried to prove her parents wrong by being the best scientist she could be. When her research funding is cut off, her world spirals out of control. With the help of Callum and Arden, the reclusive Irish cowboys, she learns there is more to life than success at her job. But are the two hardcore cowboys capable of real love?
REALLY LIKED IT!!!
I have read several books by Stacey Espino and I think this may be my favorite. Not only did I love the cover but I really enjoyed the story. The combination of the characters and the story drew me in from the start. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect since one of the heroes has Tourette's Syndrome and I have never read a book that it was featured in. That was one of the things that attracted me to this book--I just love a tortured hero and the effects they have on the characters around them. Callum, Arden and Hailey brought me along on their struggle to find happiness, peace, love and acceptance in each other and I was glad for it. Oh, I just love Callum. I was entertained by their journey that included some HOT STEAMY threesome sex--my favorite!! ;) I was rooting for their HEA. Cowboy Outcasts was a short sexy read that I would definitely read again. I love the dedication in Cowboy Outcasts in which Stacey dedicates the book to her husband and youngest son who both live with Tourette's Syndrome. 4 out of 5 rating.


Stacey Espino Website
Stacey Espino Blog
When One Is Not Enough Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment