Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lusting For Covers: Call Me Wild by Robin Kaye...

Photobucket
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.  

Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there. 

(OPTIONAL): Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help you readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required. 

                  This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


Here's my candidate for the week:
She doesn't know a single thing about relationships...
Unemployed sportswriter Jessie James plans to make a killing writing a bestselling romance novel. She's never read one, but really, how hard can it be? Moving cross-country to a borrowed house in Idaho, Jessie starts her research with the first gorgeous guy she runs into...
Luckily, he knows everything...
Sports doctor Fisher Kincaid notices Jessie right away--the transplanted Easterner sticks out like a sore thumb in the small town. When he discovers she's researching attraction and romance, he graciously offers himself as a test subject. That's when everything starts to go wrong, and they both find out how much they need a few good lessons in love...


Click here to read Chapter One.

I love this series and I am a HUGE fan of Robin Kaye. I can't wait for Call Me Wild. I think this is a sexy sweet cover. I love that his arms are around her and they are kind of windblown and messy--not perfect. I also like the water in the background. 

Now it's your turn!! What cover are you currently lusting for? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Lusting for Covers post, or share your ‘lust’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). I would love to see the cover you choose. Thanks!


Robin Kaye Website


Books 1 thru 5 in the series


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

    Oh, another series to go on my list--thanks!

    I have to agree, the pose between the h/hr is great, very tender and sweet and still sexy. I'd trade places with her anyday, just to be wrapped in his arms like that! :D

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series!! So good. Can't wait for this book!!! The brothers names are Hunter, Fisher and Trapper--love it!!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Finally-an author I have heard of and read, lol. I have only read Romeo, Romeo...need to read the rest of the series. I love the scruffy face of the yum delish hero....UNGH.
    Here is my L4C:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/07/lusting-for-covers_15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. LOL...I love this series--I think that the stories have gotten better since Romeo, Romeo (although I did love him!!). They are just feel good stories!!! Thanks again ;)

      Delete
  3. Great choice this week. I love the cover to sweet and carefee. He is also yummy. I have not read this series or anything by this author. I will have to check her out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you,
      I love this series!! Sweet funny romantic series!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Mariann~ I'm so glad you like the cover for Call Me Wild--I love it. It's so nice to hear you're enjoying the series. Be sure to let me know how you liked Fisher and Jessie's book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin,
      Thanks for stopping by. I will definitely post a review on this bok and I will let you know. Can't wait!!! I am so looking forward to Trapper's book!!!! After Hunter, Trapper is my favorite!!! :)

      Delete