Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday...


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This meme is simple and fun, you just pick up your current read, flip to a random page, and choose 1 or 2 teaser sentences to share! Here are the guidelines:
  • Grab Your Current Read
  • Open to a random page
  • Pick two “teaser” sentences from that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO SHARE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn’t give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for other readers)
  • INCLUDE the TITLE & AUTHOR too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR and wish-lists! If possible, add the page number.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

Today’s teaser comes from Phantom Waltz by Catherine Anderson, published by Signet Book. This is a reread for me. I love this book so much. It is the second book in the series and was recently made available in ebook. Which is good since my pages are coming loose. :)
So here is my teaser: 


For now it was enough just to hold her like this in the moonlight and see her smile, to know that she was happy and that in some small way, he was responsible for that.      (Page 133)



Book Blurb from:  Goodreads
With one glance, wealthy Crystal Falls, Oregon rancher, Ryan Kendrick falls hard -- and fast -- for lovely Bethany Coulter. A beguiling mix of sass and shyness, naivete and maturity, she shares his passion for horses, has a great sense of humor and can light up a room with her beautiful smile. She is absolutely perfect -- in every way but one. A long ago barrel-racing accident has left Bethany confined to a wheelchair. In the years since, she has known both betrayal and heartbreak -- and vowed never to open her heart to a man again. She has even accepted the possibility that she'll never be able to enjoy a healthy intimate relationship or have children of her own. But there's something about handsome Ryan Kendrick. Something that makes her believe she can overcome every obstacle. Something that makes her believe in lifelong, lasting love . . . 


Any teasers to share this week?
I found Teaser Tuesday at Book Savvy Babe.                                       


                                                           

12 comments:

  1. I've heard and read so many great things about Catherine Anderson, but still have yet to read a book. Great teaser! Here's My TT New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dalene, It is nice to meet you!! This was only my second time for my teaser. I think it is so much fun but picking just one or to good sentences is difficult with some books. Catherine Anderson is one of my favorite authors and I am in love with this series. This is the second book out of 9 so far -- she is currently writing the last one.

      Thanks for following me and I will check out yours.

      Mariann

      Delete
  2. It's been a while since I've read a book by Catherine Anderson. After reading your teaser, I'm wondering why!
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way she writes a story -- she's great! I'll take a look at your teaser. Thanks for checking mine out :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great story. Here is mine:

    http://mixedbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-march-20-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JC,

      Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. :) Like I said she is on of my favorite authors and I can't wait for the last book in the series. I am interested to see how she wraps up the series!!
      It was nice to meet you.

      Delete
  4. aw, i love that teaser! I read Comanche Moon by Catherine Anderson, and I LOVE that book! I think that this book and series is gonna have to go onto my TBR...

    I love your TT pic, that dog is so cute :) Thanks for stopping by my TT, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Book Savvy Babe, Thanks for stopping by!! I read Comanche Moon also and LOVED it also. Did you go one to read the rest of that series?? I only read Comanche Moon and the other are in my TBR pile.
      Thanks again. :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of her before. As for your question on my teaser, it is part of a series, but I don't think the 2nd book is out yet.Great teaser!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ning,
      I highly recommend this book. It is a great romance. Catherine also has a lot of other books that are just as good- if you like this genre you should definitely check out her site. I put Candle Wax in my TBR pile. It sounded soo good! I am glad I saw your blog because like I said I had never heard of the book or author. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful teaser! So romantic. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea,
      Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you like the teaser. It is such a great story by a great author. I have read it more times that I can remember. I highly recommend it. Thanks again.

      Delete