Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Won, I Won, I Won...

   Killing Me Softly (Secrets of Shadow Falls, Book 1) by Maggie Shayne

The Nightcap Strangler, who terrorized the town of Shadow Falls sixteen years ago, has finally been executed. Case closed. Until Bryan Kendall's lover is murdered in the notorious killer's unique style and the rookie cop stands accused. Has someone committed the perfect copycat crime...or was the wrong man put to death?

A continent away, Dawn Jones hears that her first love has been accused of murder and knows that only she can help him. But to do so, she'll have to face the very fears that drove them apart.

Together they'll work to uncover secrets someone's willing to kill to keep, and renew a love as dangerous as it is inevitable. And their best lead is the girl found dead in Bryan's bed, reeking of the whiskey poured down her throat before her killer squeezed it shut.

A killer who thinks that Dawn, too, could use one last drink...

I won this book from Reading Lark After Dark. The contest was Tevya and Andrea's Birthday Giveaway.  I am so excited and can't wait to read it. Sounds so good and I have not read anything from Maggie Shayne. 

Thanks again to the birthday girls!!      Woo-Hoo, I won!!!

You can link to Reading Lark After Dark under my Blogs I Love list and to Maggie Shayne under my Favorite Authors list.  






No comments:

Post a Comment