Friday, March 9, 2012

Robin Carr's Redwood Bend


Blurb from book:
Katie Malone and her twin boys’ trip along the beautiful mountain roads to Virgin River is stopped short by a tire as flat as her failed romance. To make matters worse, the rain has set in, the boys are hungry and Katie doesn’t have the first clue about putting on a spare. As she stands at the side of the road pondering her next move, she hears a distinct rumble. The sight of the sexy, leather-clad bikers who pull up beside her puts her imagination into overdrive.
Dylan Childress and his buddies are on the motorcycle trip of a lifetime. But the sight of a woman in distress stops them in their tracks. And while the guys are checking out her car, she and Dylan are checking out one another.
In one brief moment, the world tilts on its axis and any previous plans Katie and Dylan might have had for their futures are left at the side of the road.

I have to start out by saying that I am a HUGE fan of Robyn Carr's writing. I am also a HUGE fan of  the Virgin River series.  I absolutely loved this book. It may be one of my favorites in the series. I give it a 5 out of 5 rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment