Friday, March 30, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow...




18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely book geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the week:
Doing something a bit different this week...I would like you all to turn to page 60 of your current read (Even novella's should have at least 60 pages, true.) And share the third to last sentence on that page! Make sure to share the title and author as well. :)



     "Though I'm glad Elise will be there when both Meagan and Fee have their babies."

Now it is your turn to join in the 18 & Over Follower fun!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

copy received from NetGalley

13 comments:

  1. The cover and title look interesting I will check this book out.

    Thanks for visiting Claire's Book Corner I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI,
      Thanks for stopping by. This is a book I recvd. rom NetGalley and although I have heard of the author, I hadn't read this series before. It is really good so far and I am definitely going back to read the books prior to this one. Thanks again - Happy Friday!!

      Delete
  2. This series is on my ereader waiting to be read...can't wait to get to it! New follower stopping by to say hi!

    My 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori,
      Thanks for stopping by and for following me!! Nice to meet you!! :)
      It is really good so far and when I am finished I am going to read the other books in the series. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. I am intrigued. I think I might have to pop over to GR and check out that book. Thanks for stopping by my page!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda,
      Thanks for stopping by. I put your choice into my TBR pile at GR. LOL
      Happy Friday!! Oh, I really like this book so far and I need to read the rest in the series. Thanks again.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sweetie,
    Are they in MI? I am living in MI and we are known as the Motor City. If so it would be fun to read a Paranormal where I live. Cover looking pretty good too. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. JoLee

    Wickedly Delicious Book Blog
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-over-book-blogger-follow-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Thank you for the recommendation for Olivia Cunnings Sinners Series. Put it on my check out list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI JoLee,
      I had recommended the Sinners because I saw it on your wishlist and I wanted to let you know you definitely should read it!! :)
      Thanks for stopping by and for following me. I love your site and we have similar interest in books and sexy men!! ;)
      Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  6. Mariann,
    LOL! I have the first book on my wish list. I thought the name sounded familar. I have never read her and book seemed like a good read. Now I have to bump it big time on my TBR pile that is seriously growing. Especially if you liked it (we do have the same taste). Thanks again for letting me know. Yes love sexy Men!!!! You have a great weekend too. JoLee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI JoLee,
      HAHAHAHA!! You are so funny - I think I am going to like you!!!:)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a good read, I will have to check it out.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so far. I like it. Thanks for stopping by, it was fun participating again this week.

      Delete