Saturday, September 27, 2014

Book Spotlight: My First, My Last by Lacey Silks...





Title: My First, My Last
Publication Date: July 21, 2014
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Wordcount: Approx. 79,000
Publisher: MyLit Publishing




Fate has kept them apart for twenty years.
Their roads hadn't crossed and the stars didn't align until now...

Matured, more experienced, pierced, tattooed and hot as hell, Adrian steps back into Mia's life to reclaim his first love.
And the moment she sees him she can't even remember her own name.

Adrian Reed had always remained in Mia's heart. After all, he was her first boyfriend and the man she'd lost her virginity to, but that was twenty years ago. His sudden appearance at a bar, on a girls night out, has Mia acting like the fifteen year old girl she was when they parted.

But life now is not as simple as it was twenty years ago. With two kids, a hopeful ex-husband and new insecurities, Mia finds opening up to a new relationship more challenging.

Will she give her first love another chance, or will she push him away, this time for good?






I woke up just as the sun began to rise. It was six in the morning, and my bladder was urging me to get up.
With the sheets barely covering his hips, Adrian was sleeping on his back. Feeling the need to touch him, I sat up, admiring the body that had rocked mine three or four times the night before. I’d sort of lost count. Between naps and grunts through the night, I’d savored every moment he wanted me, giving myself to our needs.
The increasing pressure on my bladder forced me to slip out from underneath the sheets. I tiptoed to the bathroom and then back without waking Adrian.
Returning to the crumpled sheets, I sat at his side, watching him. Adrian hadn’t stirred, and I wished I could wake up like this every morning. My gaze ventured lower. The lure of his morning bulge under the sheets excited me. The impulse to touch him made my fingers twitch. Sitting at his side, I lowered my hand to his thigh and then slowly to his erection. A gentle flex in my palm stiffened him even more. With the exception of his eyes, he didn’t move, and my need to please him even through a dream grew. More so, I wanted to feel his width that had filled me last night, and so I lowered my hand to his groin and stroked him, once, then again, stimulating a flex through his dream. At least I assumed he was dreaming, the way his eyes moved under his lids and his mouth opened by a fraction.
There was something dirty about the act that hardened my nipples and slicked my thighs. Perhaps I should wake him? But my hand kept pulling the soft skin of his cock along the muscle, up and then down, as I watched him grow in my palm. The thicker and harder he became, the more the rough texture of his veins under my fingers smoothed. I’d held him in my hand before, but now, as a man, he seemed bigger and more appetizing. A drop glistened on his crown. I licked my lips and lowered my mouth to his cap. His hips twitched higher as I locked my lips below the crown, stroking him slowly. I rolled my tongue under the rim, feeling his round edge under my lips, and then licked his full length from the root to the tip before taking him in my mouth again, slowly pumping him from the base up. My dampness increased at the taste of him.
Adrian moaned, his brows narrowing in confusion, but still slept. I squeezed tighter around him, letting my mouth work his shaft deeper and deeper each time. He grew between my lips to his thick, delicious size. My bottom lip felt the swell of his vein pulsing underneath it. I cupped his balls, feeling their warm, soft weight.
And he stilled.
I looked up, batting my lashes. He slid out of my mouth with a pop.
“What are you doing?” he whispered.
“Making another first?” I winked.
“You’re wilder than I remember.” He grinned.



Author of Erotic Romance, Lacey Silks writes her stories from life experiences, dreams and fantasies. She likes a pinkish shade on a woman’s cheeks, men with large feet and sexy lingerie, especially when it’s torn off the body. Her favorite piece of clothing is a birthday suit.

When she’s not thinking about writing steamy stories, which is a rare occasion, Lacey enjoys camping and skiing with her family (not at the same time of course). She’s a happily married wife blessed with two kids who adore going to the library. She’s an early bird by nature, but loves the nightly adventures with her hubby which provide good content for her books.



Sign up for Lacey’s newsletter to receive an email of when the novel is released.



No comments:

Post a Comment