Friday, October 26, 2012

Reviewed: Enforcer's Redemption by Carrie Ann Ryan 4 out of 5 rating...


October 30, 2012 
Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack, #4)
Redwood Pack Series Book #4
Click HERE To Read An Excerpt
Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.
This is the first book that I have read in the Redwood Pack series, even though it is book #4. I hate reading books in a series out of order, but the blurb and the cover caught my attention and I had to read. I cannot resist a broken hero and his heroine trying to heal him!!  I definitely think that I would have got more out of the story and the characters if I had read the series in order, but I never felt lost or was unable to follow along while reading. 

Oh...I loved Bay and was so shocked when she got out of the car to see Adam. I hadn't been expecting that. lol  Ugh...Adam was such an ass~hat, even though I did understand the reason for his conflicting feelings for Bay.  Definitely thought she should have kicked him in his junk on more than one occasion!! lol Loved Maddox and can't wait to read what is happening with him, North, and Ellie. I'm also interested to see what the situation is with Hannah, Reed, and Josh that caused Adam to be concerned~he mentioned more than once about the sadness that surrounded them.  OMG...I couldn't believe what Carrie did to Adam's character~I had to go back and reread that part just to have it sink in~Jeez...hadn't the man suffered enough!!! (evil little author!! lol) 

Great story that kept me entertained till the end and left me wanting more. Adam and Bay's struggle to get their HEA was well worth the journey. I loved the secondary characters (especially Adam's brothers and sister) and I am definitely going to go back and read books #1 through #3.5.  4 out of 5 rating. Love this cover!!

***ARC provided by Carrie Ann Ryan ~ Thank you so much-it was my pleasure to read!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment