Sunday, February 3, 2013

Reviewed: Infinite Surrender by Gayle Donnelly & Robyn MacKenzie...5 out of 5 rating...


Infinite Surrender (Blood Feud Series, #2)
Book two in the Blood Feud series. 
Shape-shifting Coteri warrior Talon is mad with jealousy at the thought of Chloe, the woman he loves, being with other men. After a sizzling encounter, Talon is stunned to realize she’s only his—has only ever been his. But his family line is tainted and he knows he isn’t good enough for the torturously tempting redhead. 
Spurned by the best friend she betrayed and rejected by the man she wants so badly it hurts, Chloe leaves her home with the Coteri to investigate a series of brutal murders that could have sinister implications for them all. 
When he learns there’s a traitor in their ranks and Chloe could be in danger, Talon will move heaven and earth to make sure she’s safe—and to make her his, body and soul.
This is such an AWESOME series!! It's definitely a favorite of mine that just keeps getting better with the addition of Infinite Surrender, the second book in the series. Cannot wait for more.

I loved Talon and Chloe in Infinite Betrayal, so I was looking forward to them getting their own book. I was not disappointed!! I was happy to return to this world and continue with a story featuring some of my favorite characters with the addition of some great new ones that had me so excited to see what happens with the future of this series. Mathias and Mina, Tre (Oh...I cannot wait for his book), Daniel, David, Michael, MaKane, etc... I cannot wait for the birth of Mina's baby and what significance it will bring and also the outcome of Killian and Luca still being unaccounted for. I'm also interested in  the changes that Talon's new position will have. Oh...I cannot wait to see what happens with the addition of Talon's brother. So much to look forward to. Good stuff!!

This was such a well written, interesting and definitely entertaining story. It was filled with laughter, love, some angst, some nail~biting moments, tears, friendship, loyalty, a bunch of ALPHA male hotties, secrets, lies, SWEATY INTENSE sex scenes between an over protective ALPHA hero and a feisty kick~ass heroine. I absolutely LOVED the banter between Talon and Tre~it cracked me up!! I love when Talon called Tre~Betty!! So funny!! The back and forth between these two was one of my favorite parts of this series. The sex was OFF~THE~CHARTS SMOKING HOT but what I loved so much about it was that it was also so very intimate. Talon and Chloe were such a great couple. They definitely struggled their way to their HEA and at one point I wasn't really sure they would ever make it there. It was so much fun to read. The story took on a lot of twists and turns that made me anxious to see what would happen next. 

Chloe's character was so funny, strong, loyal, loving and totally kick~ass that I felt bad for the things that had happened to her. I loved how all these men were so attracted to her and how it drove Talon crazy. I also loved that she had been in love with Talon since she was young and he had loved her also but kept pushing her away because he felt he wasn't good enough for her. I just loved Talon's character, especially when he was all growly~typical ALPHA male. I also loved that when she needed him, he came for her no matter the cost to himself. Loved the ending!! Just an AWESOME read!! I loved losing myself in this story with these characters and cannot wait to return for more. Another keeper to be reread.

5 out of 5 rating!!

****ARC provided by Ellora's Cave. Thank you!! 


        


No comments:

Post a Comment