Friday, June 21, 2013

Review: Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley...BEST OF THE BEST Rating...


Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)
Lanie Heron isn’t looking for love—no surprise, considering her last serious relationship nearly got her killed. So when Lanie propositions Hop Kincaid, all she wants is one wild night with the hot-as-hell biker who patrols with the Chaos Motorcycle Club...


For Hop, Lanie has always been untouchable. She’s too polished and too classy for his tastes. But when she gives Hop the once-over with her bedroom eyes and offers him a night in paradise, he can’t say no. And he doesn’t regret it when he finds that Lanie is the best thing that’s ever happened to him—in or out of bed. Now the trick will be to convince her of that.

Hop *sigh*...

I absolutely adore Kristen Ashley!! She has to be one of the best authors that I have ever read and she continues to blow me away with each new book. Just when I think that I couldn't possibly love her any more, she gives me Hop (and Lanie).  Fire Inside is definitely Kristen Ashley at her best and I thank her for it!!

I have been waiting for Fire Inside since finishing Own The Wind and I was so not disappointed!! Hop's character was so much more than I ever expected and I couldn't stop myself from falling head-over-heels in love/lust with him!! I definitely want a Hop of my own!! He was so good with Lanie. I loved that he could be so gentle and sweet but still maintain his bad ass bikerness!! He was also sexy as hell and did I mention a sex GOD!! lol *shivers*  

Lanie was such a sweet and funny character and I loved all her drama. I loved how she walked right up to Hop and asked for what she wanted. I did feel bad for her as she was still suffering over all that happened with Elliott even after 7 years. I wasn't sure how Hop was going to help her through that and I was so glad that he wanted to try~made me love him even more!! One of my favorite scenes is when he breaks into her office with the help of Vance (*sigh*). The way that Hop treated Lanie and the things that he said to her had me practically sighing out loud. So good!!  

******SPOILERS******

I don't usually put spoilers in my reviews but this is just too good to leave out and says everything that I LOVE about this story, Hop and Lanie and especially Kristen Ashley:

"God loves me. Proved it with Molly, Cody and you. No way your beauty, He'd give me a boy when you can give that to a girl and I can look at both of you the rest of my life." (Hop to Lanie)

There are no words. That has to be one of the best lines written in any book that I have read.  So FREAKING AWESOME is this book and it is probably my favorite book from her to date and that is saying something!! 

And if that wasn't enough to make you fall in love with Hop there is more:

"Everybody who lives under this roof has the name Kincaid. We are a unit in every way we can be, starting with our name." (Hop to Lanie)

"Have it all now, I made a baby outta love." *sigh* (Hop to Lanie)

And then Kristen Ashley finished me off with Hop's tattoo!! <3 <3 <3

I don't know how Kristen Ashley is going to top Hop with any of her future bad ass men but I am going to love seeing her try!!  

And Lanie wasn't to be outdone with her love for Hop:

"I wanted him to have everything he wanted."  (me too!! lol)

Of course I LOVED the epilogue but for Fire Inside I think it was the last chapter before the epilogue that blissed me out. I think it might have been better than the actual epilogue!! 

Oh and how could I forget all of the pantie melting~sigh worthy~steamy sex scenes!! ;)

Hop is definitely all that!! lol 

***ARC provided by NetGalley and Hachette Book Group, GRAND CENTRAL PUBLISHING, FOREVER ~ Thank you!! 

          

  


No comments:

Post a Comment