Sunday, June 30, 2013

Review: Back In Bliss by Sophie Oak...BEST OF THE BEST Rating...


Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
Logan Green is back in Bliss, but only for a few weeks to help out at the sheriff’s office. Everything changes when Seth Stark strolls into town with Georgia Dawson on his arm.

Seth’s arrival is anything but a happy accident. He always dreamed of a big house on the river and a wife he could share with his best friend, Logan. After building a software empire, his only goal has been to make that dream come true. He just needed the perfect woman.

Georgia is still haunted by the dark, troubled Dom who saved her life. She can’t get Logan out of her head. Her boss brought her to Bliss to help him outfit his new summer home, but when Logan Green walks through the door she discovers Seth has something different in mind.

Seth has a plan for their mutual happily ever after, but he never dreamed that coming home would put all their lives in danger.

[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Consensual BDSM Cowboy Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, spanking, sex toys, HEA]



I am a HUGE fan of Sophie Oak and of her Siren and Bliss series. So I had been looking forward to Logan’s story for a long time. I was especially looking forward to Back In Bliss because of Logan’s heroine. I LOVED Georgia since she appeared the first time in this series ~ she was such a fun character and I couldn’t wait to read what havoc she would reek for Logan. lol  I loved the banter between them in previous books.

As always with any of Sophie’s books, I was pulled right into the story from the beginning. One thing that I always look forward to is Sophie’s sense of humor in writing her characters and of course the smoking hot menage sex scenes. lol :)  I am so hoping that Sophie writes about Win, Mark and Drew Dawson. I am seriously loving on Win!!

One of my favorite scenes was Logan’s first day back at work with Max and Caleb in the jail cells.  So freaking funny~that entire scene~especially with Rachel!! Sophie writes some of the best characters and it amazes me the dialogue that she comes up with. I would love for these characters to live inside my head!! lol  I was laughing long after I was finished reading that scene and it was a perfect example of the AWESOMENESS that is Sophie Oak. She has this unique way of blending the heartwarming with heartache along with a dose of nutty!!

I loved Seth and Georgia together. I loved the way that Seth treated her. They had some great scenes that were so sweet and sexy. I also loved that Logan was finally able to find the peace he needed in Georgia. The scene with Logan and Georgia in Nate’s office was another one of my favorites, especially when Nate shows up. lol  I loved the three of them together and how they each brought something different but just as important to the relationship that made it all work. This is one of the things that attracts me to menage stories and Sophie is a master at menage stories!!

Back In Bliss was filled with laughter, love, tears, fun, excitement and some HOT sex. Definitely some *sigh* worthy moments. This has to be one of my favorite stories in the series. I will definitely be rereading.

I have to say that I thought the ending was a little sad. I’m hoping that this is not that last book that Logan, Seth and Georgia appear in. I cannot wait to read what happens to Henry and Nell and I am so looking forward to the upcoming wedding and birth of Jenn’s baby.

A great series that just keeps getting better with each new book. I am already looking forward to returning to Bliss. BEST OF THE BEST rating!!

***ARC provided by Sophie Oak~Thanks so much!! (Thanks Chloe :))


        

  


No comments:

Post a Comment