Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Best Broccoli Recipe EVER!!!...I'll NEVER Eat It Any Other Way Again....

Popcorn Broccoli by Clean & Delicious with Dani Spies

YIELD: 2-4 Servings PREP TIME: 10 Minutes COOK TIME: 25 Minutes TOTAL TIME: 35 Minutes

Ingredients:
  • 1 large head of broccoli
  • 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
  • Fat pinch of kosher salt and ground pepper
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese


Directions:
Pre heat oven to 400.
Clean and dry the broccoli before cutting the florets into small bite size pieces (save the stems for another time).
Place all the florets in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese. Using your hands, toss all of the ingredients together being sure that all the broccoli has a nice thin coating of the oil and spices.
Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place all the broccoli on the sheet. Be sure that the broccoli is not over crowded.
Pop in the oven for 15 minutes and then flip the broccoli and pop back in for another 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender on the inside and crispy on the edges. Enjoy!
Serves 2-4

Nutritional Analysis:
For half the recipe:  Calories: 88; Total Fat: 5.7g; Saturated Fat: 1.3g; Cholesterol: 2mg; Carbohydrate: 7.6g; Dietary Fiber: 1.2; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 5.2g

Thanks so much Dani...It was soooo good!!! I just love when a recipe is quick and easy and comes out looking exactly like the picture/video.  Yeah!! :) 

Be sure to check out Dani's other recipes at Clean and Delicious with Dani Spies. I haven't tried one yet that I didn't like. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my I have to try this...I am always look for new way to cook my greens. To be honest, I normally just steamy my veggies. But this sounds so delicious. I will have to check out this website you have listed. I am trying to eat better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try. It not only tastes great but it's so quick and easy to make. I used to just steam my veggies too but this way makes the broccoli taste so much better. Let me know what you think if you decide to make it. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Have a great weekend. :)

      Delete