Monday, July 7, 2014

Review: Outlaw Revenge by London Casey...4 out of 5 Rating...



Outlaw Revenge (Back Down Devil MC, #1)Outlaw Revenge by London Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first read from London Casey and I'm not exactly sure how to review this one. lol The story was good but some of the things that happened disturbed me a little. It feels wrong to me to say that I loved Gaige when he did some of the things he did and the same goes with the other members of the club. But I couldn't stop reading and I'm looking forward to more.

Blaine was so disgusting but he had me laughing at the same time. He was such a creeper but loyal to Gaige and the club. I have never read another character like him before. I really want to find out more about Nate and what his story is. As well as Jace and Shay.

The way the book ended definitely has me interested in what is coming next. I'm hoping to see more of Gaige and Emily. I liked these two as a couple and I actually liked how fast they got together. Gaige's character was scary and definitely screwed up but he loved Emily and protected her in his own way. I especially loved that he wasn't a cheater!! lol

I was definitely entertained and can't wait for book#2.

BLURB:
Emily didn't want to go watch a bunch of bikers fight each other, and by the time the fight is over, her best friend is shot dead and Emily finds herself clutching the leather cut of a sexy guy named Gaige as she's on the back of his motorcycle, escaping gunfire. 

As Vice President of Back Down Devil MC, Gaige Gaen’s world is consumed by the club, the life, and finding a way to make it all work. The last thing he needs on his plate - or in his bed - is a woman like Emily. He can't stop looking at her, and he definitely can't stop touching her. He promises to avenge the death of Emily's best friend, Rachel, but then the situation takes a turn for the worse when Rachel's father - a rich man hell bent on revenge - shows up and wants answers that the MC doesn't have. 

Emily is in fear of returning to a past she had escaped. She and Gaige can't seem to stop their feelings for each other, and as her dangerous past digs its way into the present, Gaige and Back Down Devil are now in the line of fire. 

The war in Emily and Gaige's hearts rage on, but the war outside needs to be fought... the question is, who is going to make it out alive? 




No comments:

Post a Comment