Saturday, June 30, 2012

Reviewed Sparks Fly by Heather Rainier...

BOOKSTRAND
Sparks Fly! A Divine Creek July 4th Family Reunion (MFM)Sheltered Jayne Sheridan, the town librarian, is ready to live the fantasies she writes now that she's free from the shadows of her past. The art buff she meets in the library sets all her creative juices flowing.
Well-traveled Seth Carter, Divine's new tattoo artist believes life experience and globe-trotting are overrated. He encounters Jayne in the library and thinks she's too good to be true.
Matchmaker Grace Warner has enigmatic Seth and her cousin Jayne in her crosshairs. All she needs is an excuse to bring them together. Add in a Fourth of July celebration and a reunion with the Divine Creek Ranch family and what happens? Sparks fly!
Sparks Fly! is a sexy little romp that intimately reacquaints readers with all the beloved characters in the entire series and introduces Seth and Jayne, the main characters in the upcoming twelfth Divine Creek Ranch novel entitled His Tattooed Virgin .


LOVED IT!!!
I am one of those readers that always makes sure to read the dedication and acknowledgments in books. Some are so heartfelt and beautiful and others are funny or even sad. I especially love the dedication in Sparks Fly from Heather to her husband--so good!! I think this set the tone of the book for me.


The Divine Creek Ranch series is one of my favorites. I have reread these books so many times and still continue to do so. Sparks Fly is another great addition. The length is shorter then the rest of the books but it's not short on romance, love, laughter, friendship and most of all SMOKING HOT SEX!!! Everything that I have come to expect and look forward to when reading books by Heather Rainier.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sparks Fly. Not only was it a great way to introduce the characters for the next book (Seth and Jayne) but every couple, from each book in the series, got their own separate little scenes. I loved that!! The scenes with Richard, Boone, Kendall and Maya; Ash and Juliana and of course Jack, Adam, Ethan and Grace were just some of my favorites.  Heather also introduced some new characters that I hope will be getting their own books soon. 


I have been a HUGE fan of Heather Rainier since reading Divine Grace. The way she writes her characters involved in a menage relationship, making it more than just about the sex (although that is definitely HOT) but about the love that surrounds them and their intense loyalty to one another as well as the trusting, caring, protective, intimate way they treat each other, always pulls me right into the story. I think she is one of the best writers in this genre.


Just a really great book that entertained me from the start and makes me want to go back and reread the series from the beginning and also has me anxiously awaiting Seth and Jayne's full story in their own book.  5 out of 5 rating.


Heather Rainier Website                             


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful review Mariann. Still got Divine Grace on my buy TBR list...yep just checked and have it in my notebook.

    Thank you. I had to change my header back to norma.l I was not liking it. Darn Wine and hubby was gone. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your header--I think it looks great and I didn't think that you needed to make a different one!!! Divine Grace is still my favorite of the series!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this book too. Your review was perfect. I also liked catching up with the old characters and meeting the new ones. Can't wait for Jayne and Seth. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for their book either!! I rent back and reread some of my fave scenes last night!!! LOL Thanks about the review--I try!! :)

      Delete