Monday, December 8, 2014

Reviewed: Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5) by Jill Shalvis...4 out of 5 rating...

Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5)Merry Christmas, Baby by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was so excited to see that this story was about Sawyer and Chloe. Their book, Head Over Heels, is one of my favorites in this series and they continue to be one of my favorite couples. I loved that they were pregnant and even though they were having a bit of a rough patch, they still were crazy about each other. One of my favorite parts is when Sawyer places his hands on Chloe's baby bump to calm the Bean. How cute a nickname is that?! I also loved that even after 5 years together, Chloe was still giving Sawyer a hard time and he still secretly loved it. Such a cute story and was happy to return for this tiny glimpse into their lives. So good. :)

*ARC provided by NetGalley*

No comments:

Post a Comment