Thursday, December 4, 2014

Release Day Blitz: Body Of Law, Volume 1 by Amanda Lance...


Body of Law, Volume 1 by Amanda Lance
RELEASE DAY BLITZ
December 4, 2014 




This routine is killing me. Day in and day out, it’s; the same thing: go to work, bed a whore, get a criminal offon a technicality— pretty standard for one of Chicago’s most established criminal defense attorneys. Yet I’m almost positive that if I don’t find something to get me out of this rut I’ll go as crazy as the murders I defend.  And when Violet Donovan walks in, the smart-mouthed intern who is anything but routine, I’m sure those pouty lips and fuck-me eyes are just what I need to get my cock and love for the law twitching again. Too bad she also happens to be the daughter of the man who once tried to mentor me. Too bad she’s completely off limits. 


~*~ABOUT AMANDA LANCE~*~ 

A native of New Jersey and lifelong nerd, Amanda Lance recently completed her Master in Liberal Arts at Thomas Edison State College after her BA in English Literature and AFA in creative writing. As an avid reader of all genres, some of her favorite authors include Hemingway, Marquis de Sade, Stevenson, Bukowski and Radcliffe.  When she isn’t writing or reading, Amanda can found indulging in film noir or hiking with her other half and their extremely spoiled dog. She is obsessively working on her next book and trying to tame her caffeine addiction. 



No comments:

Post a Comment