Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: The Will by Kristen Ashley...



20332278

Early in her life, Josephine Malone learned the hard way that there was only one person she could love and trust: her grandmother, Lydia Malone. Out of necessity, unconsciously and very successfully, Josephine donned a disguise to keep all others at bay. She led a globetrotting lifestyle on the fringes of the fashion and music elite, but she kept herself distant.
While Josephine was trotting the globe, retired boxer Jake Spear was living in the same small town as Lydia. There was nothing disguised about Jake. Including the fact he made a habit of making very bad decisions about who to give his love.
But for Josephine and Jake, there was one person who adored them. One person who knew how to lead them to happiness. And one person who was intent on doing it.
Even if she had to do it as her final wish on this earth.
I have been trying to write a review for The Will since I finished reading it two weeks ago but I am having trouble putting into words how much I absolutely adored this story along with Jake and Josie. Nothing I seem to come up with expresses my thoughts good enough.  So I have finally given up and this will just have to do for my review.

The Will is typical Kristen Ashley and I loved every freaking single minute of it. From the beginning to the end I was completely gone and I am still so wrapped up in Jake and Josie that I find I cannot let them go. Even two weeks later I am still constantly going back and rereading it. And I am not just rereading my most favorite parts, I am rereading the entire book. In the small amount of time that I've been able to pull away and read another book, as soon as I am finished I go right back to The Will. I don't think I have ever had this much trouble continuing on after finishing a book before~even one from Kristen Ashley. There is just something about this book that has grabbed me and refused to let go and the thing is that I am not complaining one little bit. I am just going to continue to bask in the awesomeness of The Will for as long as it has me under its spell.

I rated The Will as on of Belle's Book Bag's Top Pick, which is my highest rating, but I feel that that isn't even close to what it should be rated.

Thank you Kristen Ashley for so many of your wonderful books that have let me escape my everyday life and lose myself in these incredible worlds that you have created through your words and characters. And I especially want to thank you for The Will. And for Jake....lol...I think he is one of only a few or your heroes that I didn't hate before I fell for them hard. I fell instantly in love with not only Jake but with Josie also and remain that way still. And how could I not love Ethan. :)

I cannot wait for more in this series. I would love to read about Mickey and Coert and in doing so, hopefully read more of Jake and Josie. lol 

                

  

No comments:

Post a Comment