Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reviewed: Laid Open by Lauren Dane BEST OF THE BEST Rating...

Laid Open (Brown Siblings, #5)
This is a digital only novella featuring Ben, Todd and Erin from LAID BARE. It takes place during some of the events in TART… It is NOT a standalone.
All she needed to pack was a few bikinis, a toothbrush and some sunscreen. This is what Ben told Erin when he presented her and Todd with tickets to Fiji and the promise of ten days of nothing but sleeping until whenever they wanted, sex without having to lock the door and lots of alone time.

And that’s what they have. Long days and nights filled with pleasure. Long enough that the stress and exhaustion drops away and the three can simply enjoy each other.

They’ve got heat. More than ever before. Recharging their batteries has also brought new levels of intimacy and connection. But when Erin stumbles over the pain of her past, both men band together to not only help her through, but to help each other as well.
Oh...Lauren Dane. WOW...I had to wipe the drool off of my chin and put my Kindle in the freezer after I finished reading Laid Open. LOL ;)

I have been anxiously waiting for this novella and I was so not disappointed!!! I got everything that I wanted and more from Todd, Ben, and Erin!! There was romance, love, laughter, tears and of course HOT SMOKING sex, sex, sex!! *sigh* 

Ben has always been my favorite of the trio but oh, how I loved Todd in this book too!! I absolutely love these 3 and I was so happy to read about their relationship again. I love how Lauren Dane wrote the growth of Ben and Todd's relationship as a couple and how much closer they became to each other without losing the bond that all three of them share.

Laid Open was so much more than just a book about Ben, Todd and Erin's sexcation. It was such a heartwarming look at how their relationship has progressed since the beginning. I only wish that the story was longer because I didn't want to leave!!

Laid Open is a great example of why I am such a HUGE fan of Lauren Dane and why her books continue to fill up my keeper pile. This is definitely a reread and easily on of my favorites!!!

Thanks so much Lauren, for continuing on with the story of Ben, Todd and Erin. I can't wait for more.  BEST OF THE BEST rating!!

Lauren Dane Website
Goodreads

The Brown Siblings Series Books 1 thru 4 / AMAZON
Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1)Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2)Inside Out (Brown Siblings, #3)Never Enough (Brown Siblings, #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment