Monday, October 8, 2012

Reviewed: Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard 5 out of 5 rating...

Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)
Book #2
Professor Gabriel Emerson has embarked on a passionate, yet clandestine affair with his former student, Julia Mitchell. Sequestered on a romantic holiday in Italy, he tutors her in the sensual delights of the body and the raptures of sex. But when they return, their happiness is threatened by conspiring students, academic politics, and a jealous ex-lover. When Gabriel is confronted by the university administration, will he succumb to Dante's fate? Or will he fight to keep Julia, his Beatrice, forever? In Gabriel's Rapture, the brilliant sequel to the wildly successful debut novel, Gabriel's Inferno, Sylvain Reynard weaves an exquisite love story that will touch the reader's mind, body, and soul, forever.
After the way Gabriel's Inferno ended, I couldn't wait read Gabriel's Rapture. I was so not disappointed. If possible I think that I loved Gabriel's Rapture more. It was such an emotional read that captured my interest right from the start.

Gabriel's Rapture was filled with so much more love, romance, angst, conflict, heartache, tears, laughter, hot sex, and more than a few nail biting moments that it was hard to put down. I didn't want the story of Gabriel and Julia to end. I needed for them to get their HEA.

I loved Gabriel and Julia's relationship~it wasn't always perfect and they each had their own fair share of emotional baggage, but they loved each other so much. Not only did they have to struggle to fight each other's demons but they had to deal with outside forces trying to tear apart their fragile bond. More than one time I wanted to slap a few characters and yell at my Kindle!! LOL I felt so sorry for poor sweet Paul. I hope that he can find his HEA in future books. 

Such a great story with such heart~warming characters. Can't wait for more in this series and I look forward to reading more from Sylvain Reynard. Definitely going into my keeper pile to be reread.   5 out of 5 rating.

***ARC provided by NetGalley~Thank you so much!! :)

Sylvain Reynard Website
Goodreads

Book#1 / AMAZON
Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment