Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review: Rough and Rowdy by Hayley Faiman...4 out of 5 Rating...

Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC #1)Rough and Rowdy by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hayley Faiman is a new author to me and I liked her style of writing. I enjoyed this story and it held my interest throughout but I had a HUGE problem with Fury and even when he did redeem himself it just didn't seem enough for me or maybe a case of a little too late. I was so disappointed in Kentlee for forgiving him so easily but maybe that is just my problem and when you love someone as much as she loved Fury it's easy to put past hurts behind you. I'm not sure. I definitely thought that Kentlee deserved better than she got from Fury.

I'm always impressed with a writer when she can get me to feel so strongly about her characters ~ whether it be love or hate.

Can't wait for Bates's book next (LOVED HIM)!!!

I'll be interested to see if my feelings change for Fury through this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment