Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review: The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy...

The Score (Off-Campus, #3)The Score by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars **TOP PICK**

This is one of my favorite series and I have been waiting for Dean's story since the first book. Dean turned out to be so much more than I had hoped. My disappointment that his heroine was not Sabrina ended as soon as Allie appeared. Just loved her and Dean together. I had forgotten exactly who Allie was.

This story had everything that I love about reading. So good!! What a sneaky little author Elle is. That ending shocked the sh*t out of me!! lol I cannot wait for Tuck's book!!! So excited. Also hoping to see all my favorite characters again. Not ready to let them go just yet.

There was only one part that I absolutely HATED and it screwed me up. I cannot believe that Elle went that way with a certain character. I was totally not expecting it and not at all prepared for the grief of what happened. I had been secretly hoping that he would get his own book in the series and was crushed that it would not be happening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment