Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Release Day Launch: Heart ~ Blind Vows 2.2 by J. M. Witt...


Title - Heart: Blind Vows 2.2
Author - J. M. Witt
Genre - Romantic Suspense
Photography Credit - Darren Birks Photography
Model Credit - Dione Croes
Release Date - 8/12/15




SYNOPSIS

Heart - A leap of marital proportions. O is no stranger to war. Being a combat veteran, he was lucky to walk away with his life, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t experienced loss.
Des has woken something in him that he didn’t think possible. A hope for unconditional 
love.

Now they’re married and everything comes crashing down on their new-found love.  Saul  is determined to ruin their lives, even if it means someone must die.
Will O and Des get a chance to enjoy wedded bliss before it’s ripped away?
And are they prepared to fight for their marriage, knowing no one is safe?






I'm a stay-at-home mom with four young children and one extremely supportive husband. We've been married for over ten years and reside in Metro Detroit, Michigan. I've dreamed of writing romance novels since I was little. After having baby #4, who may or may not have been fathered by Christian Grey, I decided it was time to pursue my dreams.

When I'm not running to various appointments, enjoying time with my friends and my family, dating my husband, or avoiding cleaning my house, I'm writing! I love music and believe that books and music can't exist without the other. My goal is for you to read more  than a good book, but for you to have an experience!






Instagram - @Concierge_Literary_Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment