Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #3) by Tillie Cole...

Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #3)Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is such a great series ~ cannot get enough of these characters. I love Rome and Molly but I'm CRAZY over Austin and Lexi. He calls her Pix *sigh* This is definitely my favorite of the series. There is just something about their story that captured me instantly and I never wanted it to end. Oh...the last couple chapters and then the epilogue just about did me in. Soooo Good!!! If I already hadn't loved this story ~ I would have just from the ending alone. I felt bad for Austin for the hand he was dealt in life as well as for his brothers and especially for his poor mom. But what really got me was Lexi's story. It opened my eyes to a disease that I never really gave much thought to before. It was so hard to read her struggle through it. I don't think that I ever wanted a character to get their HEA as much as I did Lexi. I LOVED how Austin and Lexi found a home in each other and brought Levi along. :) Just a great book and definitely one of my favorite reads. Looking forward to Sweet Hope. Belle's Book Bag Top Pick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment