Thursday, August 16, 2012

Reviewed Relentless Pursuit by Adrienne Giordano...

Relentless Pursuit (Private Protectors, #4)
You call this a mission?
Yeah, ex-Army Ranger and Taylor Securities operative Billy Tripp screwed up. So instead of being assigned to a dangerous international mission, he’s sent to babysit a pricey necklace at a trendy South Beach hotel. The only bright side to the assignment is working with the manager, smoking-hot hotel heiress Kristen Dante.
Kristen’s worked hard to build her father’s Miami hotel into a jet-set destination. She’s confident in business but not so much with men. What could a sexy guy like Billy want with her when he could have someone like her beautiful, party-girl sister?
There’s a reason Billy’s known as Mr. Relentless. He doesn’t give up. Not on a job, or on the woman he wants. So when three luxury cars go missing from the hotel’s lot, Billy sets out to find the thief. Suddenly, he has a case with the risks he thrives on. But when his investigation leads to Kristen being threatened, the real danger is losing his heart.

Adrienne Giordano is one of my favorite authors and this is one of my favorite series. I am so glad that she wrote a book for Billy, I have liked him from the start. His character was so much more than I expected and I absolutely fell in love with him. He was hysterical!!! His antics had me LOL throughout the book. I love how he reacted when Kristen threw the coaster at him and when she opened the door wearing that dress he bought for her and how he tried not to curse!! So funny!!! Kristen was a great character and I thought they were so perfect for each other. I totally got that she was so self-conscious about her body. I am still laughing at some of the parts well after finishing the book. I loved seeing Monk/Peter and Izzy~just love these two. 
Just another great read from Adrienne. I just wish it had ended with Billy and Kristen's relationship being a little more together/settled then how Adrienne left them.(I always want my characters to end up married with babies!!LOL):) I hope that this is not the last in the series and that Billy and Kristen's relationship continues throughout the series. 
Definitely recommend reading. Relentless Pursuit has earned its place in my keeper pile to be reread. Definitely one of my favorite books.
Thanks so much,  Adrienne,  for such an AWESOME book that was truly my pleasure to read. Relentless Pursuit was such a great way to spend the day. I loved getting lost again in the world of the Private Protectors!!! 5 out of 5 rating

***Copy provided by NetGalley~Thanks so much!!! 

Adrienne Giordano Website

Private Protectors Series Books 1 thru 3 and the Novella / AMAZON

Book 1                          Book 2                       Book 3                    Novella



4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good one, checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to see what you think!!

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of this series. Adding Risking Trust book 1 to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete