Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reviewed Call Me Wild by Robin Kaye...


She doesn't know a single thing about relationships...
Unemployed sportswriter Jessie James plans to make a killing writing a bestselling romance novel. She's never read one, but really, how hard can it be? Moving cross-country to a borrowed house in Idaho, Jessie starts her research with the first gorgeous guy she runs into...
Luckily, he knows everything...
Sports doctor Fisher Kincaid notices Jessie right away--the transplanted Easterner sticks out like a sore thumb in the small town. When he discovers she's researching attraction and romance, he graciously offers himself as a test subject. That's when everything starts to go wrong, and they both find out how much they need a few good lessons in love...
Robyn Kaye first captured my attention with Romeo,Romeo and with each book in the series she has continued to earn my adoration. 
I love her style of writing and I absolutely love this series. Each book just keeps getting better and I don't want to see this series end. I cannot wait for Trapper's and Karma's books and I hope that there will be more after that.(*hinthint*/*winkwink*) 
I have been waiting for Fisher's book since reading about him in Yours For The Taking and I was not disappointed. It was everything I hoped for and so much more. Wow...what a great book. Call Me Wild was such fun to read and just a great way to spend my day. 
Oh, how I loved this story. Fisher and Jessie were great together and I wanted them to get the HEA that they so deserved. I loved seeing Hunter, Toni, Ben, Gina, Kate and Grampa Joe. I can't wait to see what Robyn has in mind for Trapper and Karma~Trapper has always been my favorite!!! I hope that Andrew may also get his own book!!(hinthint)
I was pulled into the story immediately by such entertaining characters and places that made me wish were real. I had trouble putting this book down~I love getting lost in a book. Robyn Kaye created a world with this series that I didn't want to leave and that I love returning to with each new book. Call Me Wild was a great addition and makes me want to reread the series while also looking forward to the next book. This is definitely in my keeper pile and is a definite reread!! BEST OF THE BEST rating!!!

"She never noticed what any of her other lovers smelled like. She never noticed how their voice deepened and pupils dilated, changing colors when they got excited, or even what color their eyes were. Hell, she couldn't even remember how they kissed, or what they looked like when they came. But with Fisher, she knew, she watched, she noticed, and she felt." *sigh*

***Copy obtained per NetGalley~Thank you so much!! :)

Robin Kaye Website

Books # 1 thru 5 / AMAZON


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree one hundred percent! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariann~

    How did you know I have thing for both diamonds and tiaras? Thanks so much for both!

    I'm so glad you loved Call Me Wild. I have to admit, Fisher is one of my favorites and the book was just a joy to write.

    I hope you'll check out my new series, Back To You: Bad Boys of Red Hook is up for preorder and I'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you had a new series coming out. Is it on your website??? Thanks for commenting and for writing such a great book!! :)

      Delete