Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gotta Love Blogger!!!

On Saturday Blogger "accidentally" removed my entire blog because their automatic system thought my blog was a spam blog. WTH!!!! I had to wait for them to review it and to decide whether they would reinstate my blog. They estimated 2 business days but couldn't  guarantee that or if my blog would be reinstated after their review. Again WTH!!! 
So today I get an email that says this:

Hello, We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team

Like I even had a choice in the matter!!! WTH!!!! I had to laugh about it or I would have cried at the thought of having to do my blog all over again.  Hopefully this won't happen to me again. *crossfingers* 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I'm so sorry, Mariann! On the plus side, the idiots realized that it was alright and didn't delete it! I can't even imagine if my blog was deleted--*shudders* I don't think I'd start again. I think I'd give up. LOL.

    I've heard stories like this before, and a few actually had theirs deleted because apparently it didn't match Blogger's "rules" or whatever. It's made me seriously consider switching to another platform or finding a good way to back up everything on my site. So far I haven't done either one, but I should, in case something like this happens to me!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is that even if I backed it up they would have deleted me blog address~so I still would have had to start all over again. I am so glad that didn't happen but whose to say this won't happen to me again?? If it does *sobs* I would probably give up~I love blogging but I don't know if I could go thru setting up a new one and trying to explain the change to everyone!! Oh well *crossesfingers* :)

      Delete
  2. OMG!?!?! If they did that to me, love is definitely not the word I'd have been using. I'm glad you're back now.... smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I'm definitely mad but there is not a whole lot I can do about it!!! I'm just glad they put me back up and I am just hoping it doesn't happen again!! Thanks for stopping by!! ;)

      Delete