Sunday, July 8, 2012

Can't Wait For This New Release: Breathe by Kristen Ashley...


Per Kristen Ashley's Facebook Page: 
So, FB reader vote! Check out the two greens and let me know which one.The one with the most votes will be the cover! Pick left (dark) or right (lighter) by commenting on this post. Voting closes midnight GMT on Tuesday 10 July. Rock on! (Click here to vote).*****


In order to protect a father he does not respect, in Lady Luck, we learned that good cop Chace Keaton went bad, sacrificing his career and his future. But when the local police department's secrets are revealed and the wife he's forced to marry is murdered, Chace finds himself the town of Carnal's hero. Knowing how deep in the mud he was forced to sink, Chace feels he'll never get clean. The quiet, content future he envisioned of the love a good woman with whom he could build a family was now beyond his reach. The only thing he can do is find his wife's murderer.
But he isn't the only one looking.
While searching for new leads, he runs into Faye Goodknight, the town's quiet, shy, pretty librarian. Chace has long since had his eye on what could possibly be the town's last remaining virgin but he has also long since given up hope he could make her his. Faye is pure and clean and Chace refuses to dirty her with his sordid past.
Pure and clean Faye may be, but when the shy librarian is forced to go head to head with the man who she's had a crush on since he hit her hometown, Chace finds Faye is full of surprises. And he doesn't know what to do with her.

I am a HUGE fan of Kristen Ashley as well as this series!!!! I can't wait for this book!!! :)




******Kristen picked the winning cover early and here it is: 

3 comments:

  1. I voted for Right (lighter). Wow what a hard decision. I liked both. I think the lighter one goes better with the other books in the series. Shoot I need to get my butt reading this series. I still have only read Sweet Dreams. Will Def. have to read Lady Luck to get a better feel for Chace. This sound so good. Thanks for sharing babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I don't really care what cover is chosen--I just want to read this book!!! LOL.. I love love love Lady Luck!!! <3 Tanner <3

      Delete
    2. If you love it then I know I will. I will hopefully get to read it soon.

      Delete